Monday, January 23, 2012

And so it begins....

Okay...here goes.  I have resisted blogging for some time now.  I am finally giving in- why you ask!? Because I am a mommy of four incredible boys and well, things are funny! Too many funny and interesting things to continue updating my status on facebook I have decided.  So, lets begin with today's amazingness! I decided (okay my husband gave me the green light) to go to part time.  It was just too much! Between being a full time employee, cook, taxi driver, boo boo healer, breakfast, lunch and dinner chef (not to mention the ridiculous amount of snack breaks needed), school pick ups and drop offs, various sports activities...um wait- these are all just things for the kids.  Well, I think you get the point.  Aside from being a full time mommy and employee I am also a wife to a very amazing man- one who deserves more of my time then I had to give.   I am very excited for my journey and all of the amazing blessings that GOD has put in my life over the last month.

So, throughout the course of my day I hear and experience some of the funniest things I never could have imagined I ever would.  Most come from my kids, some from my husband, some from the Sports Animal morning show that I am now addicted to and others are just the awesome (i think hilarious) things that pop into my head! That being said- I have experiences...yeah I know everyone does, but who is writing about them- I AM! So, if I can bring a laugh to your day or write about something that you may have a similar situation to and you can get something from it...then great! If not, doesn't bother me a bit- you don't have to read it! Being the mom of four boys, there are things that I can only say in my own private blog that they cant get their FILTHY Lil paws on! :) So...we shall see where this leads...today I am just excited that I finally listened to my GOD when he was giving me the answer of what to do...I just kept trying to do it all.  I could keep writing forever, but for now, I must get ready to watch the OKC THunder!!!!! Much Love...

5 comments:

  1. woo hoo. I'm a reader now! :) and congrats on you for all of your good decisions! Stacy Walker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awesome accomplishments!! It's pretty amazing when you allow yourself to see what God can do through you and for you. Good luck to you and I look forward to your next post. ~Lindsey Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Hope to get some pointers from you on how to raise a boy! I think I am gonna be in for it! :)

    ReplyDelete