Saturday, January 28, 2012

Harden Harden he's our man!

Okay, some of you may have seen this on FB...but I wanted to put it on here as well.  Bostyn...he is almost three- will be February 17.  This kid is over the top OBSESSED with basketball! Now, I was obsessed, but I was not obsessed at this age.  But, I guess that is what happens when you have three older brothers, two of which are always playing basketball.  So, Gram and Poppa (my great in-laws) got the little guys a new inside goal for Christmas.  Bostyn...not to toot the horn again, but is incredible for a two year old- he can shoot a full size ball on an eight foot goal! Anyhow, the goal that is inside goes up to 6ft.  So, needless to say there is always a basketball game going at my house! Last week, he was shooting around in the living room while we were watching the Thunder pre-game.  I was shooting random video of him because, well lets be honest here, I really think this kid is going to do big things so I wanted to have this for when he signs with OU for college basketball :)  Harden is his favorite player, even though he has his Durant jersey on...Blake has even gone so far as to start prepping his Harden beard for B to wear for his Thunder Themed bday party coming up...so, I caught this on video...make sure and pay attention at the end...he totally hears the announcers say Harden's name and then goes crazy...Here is your smallest BIGGEST Harden fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment